Triode;641978 Wrote:
> Can you see which process is causing the high cpu?  Also do try
> restarting the squeezebox server after installing if you see more than
> one process of slimserver.pl or spotifydYes, I tried restarting the server a
> couple of times, but no dice.

I see three instances of slimserver.pl but none of spotifyd.

Might have another go in a couple of days, but out of time tonight.
Actually, using the laptop and dsbridge is fine for the moment - still
considering dumping Napster even with no working plugin.

Premium Spotify still allows me to download playlists to my iPod Touch
as well so even if I cannot get it to work on the server it is not
wasted money.

--
TheLastMan

Matt
http://www.last.fm/user/MJL-UK
*SqueezeBoxes:* SB Duet (Controller + two receivers)
*Server:* Synology DS107+ NAS (with firmware 2.3-1157) running
Squeezebox Server 7.5.3 on Synology Package Manager
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, 2 x Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 as
access points
*Livingroom:* Receiver into Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver into Denon DM37 mini-system, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:* Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline.