rdelfin;641002 Wrote:
> Hello Triode,
>
> I just got my premium account (U.S. based) and have installed and
> follow the instructions to add your plugin, and when I get to the part
> of clicking on "settings" that appears at the right of "spotify v1.4.3"
> in the plugins page to fill in my username and password, I get the
> following:
>
> 404 Not Found:
> plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/Spotify/settings/basic.html
>
> I have Squeezebox Duet with the controller, and have the newest server
> running fine. These are the steps I followed:
>
> 1) Open Squeezebox server web control, remove the Spotify app (green
> icon) if it exists: Select My Apps > App gallery. Locate Spotify and
> ensure that it is uninstalled.

> bottom right. Go to the Plugins tab. In the section Active Plugins,
> make sure to _uncheck_ Spotify.
>
> 3) Remain on the Plugin page and scroll to the bottom and check "Show
> all 3rd party plugins ". In the "Additional repositories" edit field
> enter http://triodeplugins.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repo.xml. Click
> Apply at the bottom right corner (don't miss this).
>
> 4) Wait until the server restarts. Return to the Plugin settings page
> (you may have to refresh the Settings page now). Under "Active plugins"
> you should now find "Spotify v. 1.3.4". You may find the the 1.3.4
> plugin at the bottom of the page unchecked. Check it in that case.
>
> 5)Far right on that line click Settings. Fill in your Spotify account +
> password, and other settings. <-- THIS IS THE STEP IN WHICH I GET THE
> 404-NOT FOUND ERROR.   And when I go to the main menu and locate the
> Spotify icon in the Internet Radio menu and want to do anything, I get
> the a "Bad Descriptor" error message.
>

> Can you please tell me if I did something wrong or missed something?
>
> As many have said, we all appreciate much all the work you do!
> Thanks,
> Rafa.

You should not need to uncheck the official Spotify plugin on the
plugin page or add my repro to the link, the 3rd party plugin should
appear in the recommended 3rd party plugins without this.

However this does not explain the problem you see.  I and it sounds
like its related to the specific settings you are adding - is there
anything in the server log which shows an error message?

--
Triode