PasTim;650456 Wrote:
> On my system I don't get a message at startup from Custom Scan.  I
> assume that's because it is not configured to rescan at startup (there
> is no way I'm waiting an hour every morning before I can play music).

Does it do a rescan at startup ???
It's supposed to only do the synchronization/refresh operation and that
seems to take about 4 minutes in your system according to these logs.

I understand 4 minutes is still too much at startup but if it really
does a 2 hour rescan at startup if you enable the "Startup refresh"
option I like to know because then there might be more serious issues
in SBS which Logitech needs to solve.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))