fraserm;657813 Wrote:
> Hey Triode -
> Anyway, I noticed a 2.0.3 plugin available for installation.  When I
> tick it ready for upgrade, and select Apply, restart the server (and
> wait a minute as per the dialog), nothing much happens.  The plugins
> page reloads, and 2.0.3 is listed at the top again as an available
> upgrade!
>
> Is there some trick to forcing the update to take?

I've seen two causes of this - first is my hosting provider having
problems, second is a process is still running on your server.  I
suggest completely rebooting the server and trying again, it looks like
my hosting provider is working.  If not, enable server.plugins debugging
on the logging page and see if this records any errors in the server log
when you try to upgrade.

--
Triode