Yesterday I tried to get de beta app working on my QNap TS-119P. Is
seems working, installed, and I get Spotify as a Menu-item, searching
and so on works fine. But it won't play any song I choose, i get an
error on my Sqyeezebox classic like: Could not play this file. And in
the loggin I get this error: "Slim::Player::Song:pen (409) Error:
Couldn't create command line for spdr playback for
[spotify://track:...]". I seached this tread but couldn't find an
anwser to my problem. Please help me, I really want to use Spotify so
much!

Thanks in advance!

--
danibas