castalla;658560 Wrote:
> Where's the Touch cache?
In Touch.

The cache operation have changed since about 7.2/7.3 but when I created
the FindArt plugin I found it very hard to get updated images in sync
across browser and Squeezeplay.  Restarting the Squeezeplay (i.e.
restart or reset a Touch) was the only way I found to be sure to get
images in sync.

Touch has a cache for artwork. If you enable logging for artwork - you
can see when Touch starts up, it loads all the icons for menus but if
SBS is restarted, the icons are not reloaded.  Icons for URLs are bit
different but there is still a cache involved.

--
bpa