When playing a live station the BBC logo images are not retrieved and
cached in the local SBS.

I have done some checking while mysb.com was down for me.

Images which are on SBS such as cover art are cached on the local SBSB
but any other images which need to be fetched from a remote source
(e.g. http for BBC logo) - are retrieved and resized by mysb.com and
are cached in mysb.com (aka imageproxy).

To confirm this, when mysb.com was down (or at least wouldn't trespond
to the imageproxy requests) - the BBCiplayer live station would play
but there was no icons - just the tower.

I think the Squeezeplay issue of not displaying the icons is a case of
the image requested by Touch/radio are being cached with a name which
is not what the UI expects to display. The WebUI caches the images with
the correct name and so Touch/Radio UI work once WebUI has cached the
images.

Finding the problem in the code will take longer.

--
bpa