bpa;659015 Wrote:
> I think the Squeezeplay issue of not displaying the icons is a case of
> the image requested by Touch/radio are being cached with a name which
> is not what the UI expects to display. The WebUI caches the images with
> the correct name and so Touch/Radio UI work once WebUI has cached the
> images.

I now don't think this is the case for BBC but it is still mysb.com
caching.  Especially as I have no problems with logos.

It seems to me there is something about the http request from your
Touch to mysb and the imageproxy for BBCradio logos. It is as if they
timeout or fail

Are you using a VPN  or something else that could be affecting such
http requests ?

You could enable Touch logging to DEBUG squeezebox.server.cache ( and
possibly net.http )  to get a bit better insight into what is
happening.  You will need to SSH into Touch to look at the log.

--
bpa