Tony T;659405 Wrote:
> How?  Is the license sent to me via email?  Do I have to enter it in SBS
> somehow?

I'm just answering in case some other users wonders about the same
thing.

The process is that when I receive the PayPal payment I currently have
to activate the license manually. The next day, or sooner if you click
the Apply/Save Settings button in License Manager settings page, the
licensing status will be updated.

Users that don't want to wait for me to process the payment can apply
for a free evaluation license which is activated immediately and then
refresh the licensing status in License Manager settings page. If you
do this it's a good idea to also refresh the license status a few days
later and it will update to the real license.

If you want to check the validity period of the license you currently
have been approved for, you can click the "Already licensed" link in
the License Manager settings page and it will show the validity period
of you license at the top of the web page it opens. A validity period
until 2037-12-31 means that you have a life time license.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.