Erland,

When I tried to update my plugins and saw the need for a new 'licence
plugin', I figured you were charging for your plugins now.

Okay, so I thought I would buy them - after all they are good and I
like them - so I went to your website, and tried to understand how much
they would cost.

In fact, I tried to understand your pricing structure. Unfortunately I
was confounded by it. (Or lack of it.)

Do you actually have products, with prices? Or is this donation-ware?

If it is donation-ware, then why does your explanation on pricing seem
to suggest that the user is being given the right to use the plugins
for a period of time that is not even disclosed at the point of
purchase?

What on earth is that about?!

Another thing that isn't quite clear to me. Do you plan to make old
versions of your plugins available to users, without the need to pay?
Or will you prevent them from working?

Like most reasonable people, I'm happy to pay for something if I think
it's worth it. I'm just trying to understand, that's all. Please
enlighten me!

--
hazymat

---