tcutting;602833 Wrote:
> I would LOVE for squeezeslave to be compatible with multiple sample
> rates (including 96khz).  I finally got my custom-convert.config setup
> to resample for squeezeslave so my couple of 48khz tracks don't sound
> SLOOOWWWW, but I'd prefer not to have my server have to transcode for
> squeezeslave.

I know this is very late reply, but how do you setup the server to
transcode for squeezeplay?
I find the ultra-slow speed playback for 24/96 files - amusing - at
least for a sort time. But would far rather that the system just played
the music rather than either failed to play it or caused my DAC to loose
lock. :)

Better yet of course, would be support for higher sample rates, and
autoswitching. Heck, I could be convinced to donate a few bucks to that
cause.

-Paul

--
paul.raulerson