Using the lovely new i-player settings I have set the following

Live Stream Preference WMA (only)

On demand Stream preference (AAC - FlashAAC-WMA) default.

I can play both live and listen again from both my SB Radio and SB3 (at
least for now - I have had flash dawns before).

What I cannot figure is what is going on?

I am sure it has something to do with my Forefront Server acting both
as a firewall and proxy... I can't see how my firewall rules can
allow/block traffic from the same devices for live vs on demand -
unless there are other protocols involved during setup?

Any ideas?

--
IanCHC