Triode;674291 Wrote:
> IF you manually install the plugin you will need to unzip the contents
> of the zip folder into the plugin location and make sure the plugin
> folder is at the top level of the Plugins's folder:
>
> you should see a file:
> ../Plugins/Spotify/install.xml
>
> Where .. depends on which plugin path you used.

Thanks I (think I) already did that per my description above. The 2.0.4
zipfile you provided a link doesn't containt .conf files should it?

If I try to run ./spotifyd manually I get permission denied although
I'm logged in as Root. Means something? Thanks in advance. Man I miss
Spotify...

--
NikolajC