Hi,

I have the latest apple iOS 5.0.1 and I just downloaded the latest
iPeng from the app store (happened with the other one I had too).
Using Logitech server 7.7.0-r33614

When I select a song from the play list it appears as if the song is
being played for close to 10 seconds but NO sound. Then it resets
itself back to zero and starts playing the song with sound.  If I let
it move on to the next song in the play list after the song that is
currently playing - it does not exhibit the weird 10s delay. It happens
every time I click a song in the playlist to play.

Is anyone else having a similar issue?  Do I have some incorrect
setting?

--
ddemichele