Blisteringblue;673640 Wrote:
> I know this, I did have to enable the archive option in the GUI version.
> This is all I have done though.
>
> I guess it must be because mine are on the same machine and it is this
> same database?

Just a follow up, have looked more closely into this and although I
analyse my files using the headless server it does not write the
fingerprints to the tags until I go back to the GUI version and do a
refresh.

I guess in my case although I was not doing a refresh myself the next
time I came to scan for new files with the GUI version this is like an
auto-refresh and at this point the previous analysed data was written
to the tags.

So I take back what I said earlier Mnyb it would appear you are
correct.

--
Blisteringblue

'What am I listening to?' (http://www.last.fm/user/blisteringblue)

1 x Boom, 1 x Receiver, 1 x iPhone iPeng