The problem is, indeed, that the Composers in the WorksbyComposer menu
cannot be accessed using letter navigation.  I don't often use the
Touch directly, so I may be mistaken, but I think it used to work.  A
lot of water has flowed under the bridge over the last year, with
different SB/LLMS versions and some minor menu edits, so I can't say
this with any certainty.

There is no mention of COMPOSER in my Mixed Tag configuration.  It is
in my Custom Tag configuration.

If there's nothing obvious wrong with my menus or other standard
setting, then please leave it.  I can live with it.

The time taken for menus to work on 1st run after LMS startup is a much
greater issue for daily use, but I guess it's a fairly intractable
problem.  You have a copy of my dbs.  I wonder if you can see the same
delays on any of your systems?

--
PasTim

Server on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, 2 CPU, 2GHz, 4GB, FLAC files. Touch
on Ethernet (in another room).  Analogue out over 'a bit of wire' to
ageing Quad Hi-Fi. An old (wireless) laptop controls the server using
Chrome.