OGS;687566 Wrote:
> I am not sure if this is Multi Library/Custom Browse or iPeng, but..
>
> I use iPeng to play music from LMS. My wife would like her music as a
> separate library. So far I've created a separate selection for her via
> a tag in the comment field, but the iPeng interface displays this as a
> playlist without the elegant view of the main library.
> Is it possible to set up two librarys, one with 'all music' and the
> other limited by tagging or folder and have full iPeng functionality on
> both?

You should be able to create two libraries with Multi Library plugin
and browse them individually in iPeng unless something has broken
recently. Are you using Multi Library plugin today or have you created
the selection some other way ?

iPeng uses locally implemented menus for the full library, so I think
the feeling might be a little bit different compared to the Multi
Library menus provided through Custom Browse, but you should be able to
browse the library by artists, albums, genres, year in similar fashion
as you can do with the main library.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.