tek_san;690556 Wrote:
> Hi Erland,
>
> I am using a mac with 10.6.8, itunes 10.5.3 and the perl version is
> 5.10
>
> trackstat / customscan errors in the server.log state:
> Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> /Users/localadmin/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/CustomScan/Modules/CustomTag.pm
> line 286
>
> Slim::Utils:Misc::msg (1304) Warning: Error: Unable to read at least 16
> bytes from file (only read 15)
>
> All I want is to get my playcount in itunes updated when I play a tune
> in my squeezebox radio.
>
> Can you help me here?
> regards
> Oliver

Check if the solution described in the following thread works better.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=83307

Also, if you just want to update play counts in iTunes when you play on
the Squeezebox and not the other way around, you might be better of with
the iTunes Update plugin.

The TrackStat solution is described on the following page, but I know
some people have had problem to get it to work on OSX, so the above
mentioned thread or iTunes Update might be a better choice.
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Setup_support_for_ratings

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.