Hello Erland,

I've been working now for more than five years with the different
releases of Slim-/Squeeze-/Logitech-Centre/Server and a number of your
great plugins, especially my absolute favorite, Trackstat.

My feeling is, that beginning more or less in January, the
startup-performance of the Media Server dropped dramatically. Instead
of three minutes in the past it now takes 15 (!) minutes to come up
with Squeeze(LMS)server.

Whatever I tried, it didn't work. At least I inactivated all your
plugins except the License Manager to test the startup behaviour
without it. It was a real surprise, that it now took only 35 seconds to
start the server. After that I activated your plugins one by one. I now
can definetely say, that it is the trackstat plugin, that's responsible
for that poor startup performance of the Media Server.

Do you have any solution for that issue in the pipeline?

Thanks in advance for your response...

Martin

--
Capricorn