buzzsb;692081 Wrote:
> I spotted the following error message (maybe unrelated..)
>
> ls::Misc::msg (1304) Warning: [20:09:59.9891] Can't locate
> auto/IO/Interface/autosplit.ix in @INC (@INC contains:
> /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Traer/CPAN/IO/Interface.pm
> line 12
>

> (I use the official Synology package of LMS 7.7.1)

When you add/edit a menu through Custom Browse settings page, it should
for each menu you edit produce a *.cb.values.xml configuration file in
the directory which have been configured in Custom Browse settings
page.

Could you post one of these XML files so we can verify that they really
are produced correctly ?

Are the menus checked in Custom Browse settings page in the section
"Enabled menus" ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.