results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Hi all, I must apologise for v1.12:o

It was meant to be more tolerant of dodgy xml but it appears not to
work on the Controller even though it works fine on Desktop Squeezeplay
(which is an easier test environment). I shall re-release v1.11 (as
v1.13 so that repo updates will work) until I figure out a solution.
I'm really busy atm so it may be a while before a "proper" new version
appears.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller