results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

hmmmm, as usual I've fixed something whilst breaking something else.
The only difference between v1.11 & v1.12 is that I wrapped some of the
internal functions in pcall() to guard against possible crashes due to
malformed xml config files.  It appears that by doing so I can no
longer use co-routines which I used to prevent the controller's
watchdog from rebooting the controller if there was a large config file
that took a long time to load.

If you are confident that your config file is ok could you try the
preveious version (v1.11) with your large xml file and let me know if
it works.  All the previous versions are available from the website but
you will need to install it manually using SSH, instructions are here:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/SqueezePlay_Applets

Other than that all I can say is sorry and please bear with me while I
try to figure out a fix that is compatible with both issues.

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller