results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

indifference_engine;691375 Wrote:
> No, but you can do it the other way round ie attach squeezeplay actions
> to squeezeir menu items so the receiver will start playing when you
> turn the amp on.
>
> Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Actually, you could add the required IR commands to the Play or Go
buttons which would do what you want but not if the receiver is started
by some other means (eg web interface/ipeng). Also, the ir would be sent
every time the buttons are pressed, not just when the receiver first
starts playing.

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller