erland wrote:
> Anything with stars comes from TrackStat (track_statistics.rating)
> The standard SBS/LMS Rating item is displayed a bit down the on the Song
> Info page, probably as "Rating: 60" in this case.
>

> Thanks for reporting, it could be something with the alpha version, I
> haven't tested the Rating Tag module much with the alpha version as I've
> mainly had the focus to get it to work with CustomTag/MixedTag scanning
> modules now in the beginning.
Thanks very much for the quick response (as usual).

This confirms what I saw when I was having problems analysing what was
going on.  I had **** (as it was before I changed the flac track rating
tag) on the song info page, with a Rating: 60 below, even after a full
(alpha) custom scan with the Rating Module.  This got me very confused
(apologies for some of my earlier ramblings).

I now have sufficient information to be able to work things out in
future, and even patch them up in the tables if I really have to.

Unless my memory deceives me you've also recently updated the trackstat
wiki, which is excellent.