wmuse wrote:
> I was checking around, and I could see that the password never was
> saved, and there was no entry in spotifyd64.conf and so on.
>
> The workaround was, and this I just found out by accident:
>
> Fill in the password at the settings page for the plugin, then instead
> of hitting the "Apply" button at the lower right corner, you just hit
> another tab on the Logitech Media Server settings page, for example the
> Information tab, and then you get a question if you would like to save
> your settings before moving to the next tab. That was it!
>
> Spotify plugin version is 2.2.7.
Hoorah!!

Just tried using Spotify plugin and it failed so I used this workaround
and I can confirm it works.

Having not been able to connect to Spotify using the plugin for the last
3 days since updating to the latest version, all is now hunky dory.

Thanks for the posting this solution Wmuse, you have made my day.