datscharf wrote:
> Hi Triode,
>
> thanks for a really nice plugin. I tested it tonight where I had a
> Logitech Media Server running on a windows machine with your plugin
> active. I compiled SqueezePlay on my Raspberry Pi and was able to play
> Spotify content on it :D. But I would really like to move the server
> part away from the windows box and have it running on the Pi as well. I
> succeded installing and running the server but discovered a problem when
> trying to start the spotify plugin. I got the error message that it
> could not find the libspotify.so.10 library. So I tried all sorts of
> things, but to no avail. Last thing I tried running ldd on the plugin
> executables and it told me that it was "not a dynamic executable".
>
> Is the plugin and/or spotify library not compatible with the specific
> arm flavour on the Raspberry Pi? Is it possible to compile the plugin
> for the Raspberry Pi? It would be a really awesome Spotify player if it
> was possible.
>
> Best regards
> Martin

Hi Martin,

I am also trying to get squeezeplay going on my pi to be able to play
spotify content on it, but I just can't get it running. I tried
compiling it a couple of times on Arch Linux and one time it started but
spotify content wouldn't play.
Could you help me to get it running? Did you follow a tutorial somewhere
or is there some image I should search? I hope you can help me!

I am glad to hear someone got it running and is playing spotify music on
it! :-)

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Robbe