Ok, so in order to fix the file paths problem, I decided to install a
second LMS on my laptop.  I did a fresh TrackStat back up on my primary
LMS (Running on a NAS) and did a TrackStat restore on the new Windows
LMS.  I also ensured that all my settings are identical on both LMS
installations.  I then did a Database Query and as you can see from the
attached screenshots, my primary LMS is showing more rated tracks then
the new Windows LMS.  Any ideas why this might be?

|Filename: Windows Stats.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13806|