pippin wrote:
> Hm, I don't know what RemoteBoot does....
> iPeng sends a "magic" UDP packet including the MAC address for the
> address to the IP/URL of the server using the port you specified.
> What exactly did you specify in iPeng (without the address)? Did you
> configure the MAC (the automatic discovery only works within your won
> network, but it gets stored if you configure it then)?
> Did you try the manual WOL?

With RemoteBoot you enter in the dyndns, MAC address and target port (9
in this case) RemoteBoot generates the external IP address (which is
handy for entering in the SB radio when away from LAN)

You then hit the 'boot' button and the nas boots up.

These are the same setting used in ipeng. I entered in the MAC address
manually and I'm using manual wol. The router receives the packet as it
generates a log but doesn't get forwarded on. Do you think the :9000
which ipeng adds automatically to the URL has anything to do with it?