jezbo wrote:
> Yes, it's a commercial app - though I don't have many users. But I don't
> sell the little web app I have appended to it, that's just for my use to
> control via iOS device.

Hm. Maybe worth trying again (I did so in the past).

Wictorsson wrote:
> Yes. The three buttons are somehow difficult to hit. I don't know if it
> is because they have no borders and I accidentally hit them to high or
> low? It also feels like i have to have my finger more still before
> pressing them than usually needed in apps for the press to register and
> not be interpreted as a swipe or accidental touch.

We are talking about the three buttons at the top of the screen in iPeng
for iPad? They are pretty large and on solid background, there are no
gestures or something attached there, they should be as simple as
buttons on an iOS screen get.
Actually they even have borders (although the actual button is
bigger)...