Morbeas wrote:
> Ok, please take me through how exactly to accomplish this.  I first
> select 3.5 stars under the "Min rating" filter then click on "Blues"
> within Genre hierarchy view, correct?  Because that doesn't seem to
> work.  It still displays every available song.  Am I doing something
> wrong?

Ah sorry - the min rating in the filter section limits to those albums
which CONTAIN at least one track at the specified rating (not an average
rating as I thought). And the filter currently disables in hierarchical
mode, since the selected hierarchy is currently seen as an alternative
filtering mechanism. I'll think things over and try to build in the
capability for what you want to do.