Triode wrote:
> Can you get no debug output running ./spotifydnoflac in the same
> directory as it and libspotify.so - without knowing what is wrong
> there's little that can be done to resolve.  As its an arm it should be
> able to run those binaries as long as it supports the soft float ABI?
> What's the uname -a say?

spotifydnoflac give the same "not found", and if I try to execute
libspotify.so (after chmod 755 it) I have a seg fault.

Output of uname :
$ uname -a
Linux MyNAS 2.6.15 #1635 Wed Sep 28 09:26:01 CST 2011 armv5tejl
GNU/Linux synology_88f5281_207+

However it seems the Synology Marvel Kernel is not compiled with EABI
support:
http://mldonkey.sourceforge.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=28260&sid=016818d13ab48d4dc1f85153fc598acb
(look at the end the translation from french from ma2xfr: original
french thread here:
http://www.nas-forum.com/forum/topic/3910-installer-linux-chroote-sur-le-207/)