note:  as an aside, and probably just random, but I notice that a lot of
my "missing" tracks in the smart mix log are files where I have either
multiple artists in the FLAC tags or multiple genres in the FLAC tags.
I wonder if smartmix chokes on songs tagged with multiple artists
fields?

Multiple artists definitely are an issue. I posted a request on TEN's dev forums today. I eg. have an album "Collaborations" by Sinéad O'Conner. Most of the tracks are not known for her, but only for the collaborating partner. Eg. "Please talk to me" would be known if submitted for Peter Gabriel, but not Sinéad O'Conner.

--

Michael