mherger wrote:
> > I must admin - I was impressed by the Smart Mix at first sight, but
> > somewhat intimidated by the Blender. I find it too difficult to
> > understand how to use it.
>
> I thought there was no real need to use it... Just start a mix based on
> track or artist you like.
>
> The upcoming release will have much improved control while you are
> playing. It will allow you to easily change the style of the current mix
>
> from your remote, save those recipes on the fly etc.
>
> > But assuming that many other users has managed to climb the learning
> > curve, there must be hundres, if not thousands of succesffuly created
> > recipes out there already.
> > How about creating a repository somewhere, where people can share
> their
> > sucessful recipes with one another?
>
> Yeah, I'm surprised nobody is sharing their recipe, even here in this
> thread... I've asked over and over again. Maybe it's due to the fact
> that
> despite the impression we get here most people don't use the blender to
>
> create recipes but run simple mixes as described above?
>
> --
>
> Michael

I usually use the simple mixes use the blender now and then .

But i simply dont get HOW to share recipe’s .

1. How do I export my recipe ? is it cut and paste something or what .

2. How do I import a recipe to my server .

3. can I rename the recipe ?

Simple export and import buttons that  generates a file you can download
with your browser ,and the ability to upload some else recipe file, is
that a good idea ?