Is it possible to have a setting that controls the percentage of tracks
that are local versus remote in the mixes?   I am using both local
tracks and Rhapsody, and I am finding that while each mix is different,
the percentage of Rhapsody tracks in most mixes is quite high.  (often
90%).   There are times when I want to listen to mostly my own music but
have Rhapsody (or another service) through in a few new tracks.   Other
times, I'd want to seed the mix with something I already have and then
have Smart Mix find lots of new music from the online services.   An
option to vary the mixes from "more" to "less" local music might be a
worthwhile feature?