It doesn't happen all of the time, but (and I haven't tested this enough
to be sure), in the last couple days of watching this, it seems that
when the music stops, then either the unplayable spotify track is at the
end of a list of tracks and no additional tracks have been generated,
or, the list of tracks only contains spotify tracks.

The plugin is listening for "newsong" events, in which case it adds/removes tracks from the playlist as needed. I wonder whether this event never is signaled when playback fails.

--

Michael