Owen Smith wrote:
> The local FLAC players on iOS all seem rather primitive. I tried
> FLACPlayer but ditched it because transferring files is one at a time
> through iTunes which is painful. I now use GoldenEar which plays nearly
> all lossless formats not just FLAC, and has a builtin FTP server so you
> can download large numbers of files in a single operation. But
> FLACPlayer's UI is very basic compared to iPeng.

Thanks Owen, yes I pretty much had that conclusion from reading other
forums and feedback on the current ios flac apps.

The reason I ask is that android squeezebox client apps have this local
download feature, which allows for transferring the album to the device
as it is for local playback; it works well, but I have mainly iOS
devices and had hoped this functionality may be possible on that
platform (assuming Apple have more restrictions than you can shake a
stick at!)