Roland0 wrote:
> It's not about browser timeouts, but about how long the frontend
> application (what you see in the browser) waits for a response from the
> backend on the server (the plugin running on the LMS) when requesting
> data (in this case, about albums).
> Currently, the timeout should be set to 30 seconds. Can you please check
> if it really takes longer than that on your setup by:
> - opening the Music Library/Albums tab for the first time (this will
> load the first 1000 albums of your collection) - how long does that
> take?
> - quickly dragging the slider to the bottom (this will load the last
> 1000 albums of your collection) - how long does that take?
>
> As a comparison, each of these operations take ~2 secs for me (server
> runs on a Celeron G530 @ 1,6GHz)

My system is a QNAP TS119 with a Marvell 6281 1.2GHz CPU.
Initial start up of LMSnewGUI was approx 30 seconds.
Opening up the Music Library/Albums tab doesn't work at all - it times
out after 30 seconds.
>From there on I'm stuck.
I have close to 100k albums in my LMS DB. The LMS front end is
acceptable in response now, but on an earlier version I had the same
problems with it.

Can you change the timeout from 30 seconds to i.e. 30 minutes?