Hi iPeng-Lovers,

I am using iPeng for iPad and I am really getting nuts here for one
single issue.

Yesterday i did obviously something (with gestures?) to the cover size
in 'now playing'.
It used to be one large cover in the background and the single songs
were on the bottom. This is how I want it.
After my whatever mistoake, there is no large cover anmore, but instead
all songs listed (in 'now playing'!) with a small cover in front of
each. This is not how I want it.

I tried so many things, looked in the documentation, but did not find
anything. I am really getting frustrated not to be able to reverse this
setting by trail and error.

Does anbody have an idea?
Would be great.

Thanks in advance