Having a problem if any body is able to help.

Have 3 squeeze boxes and control them via ipeng. The problem I'm having
is whenever I minimise the app to do something else e.g browse or lock
when I return to the app I no longer have control or shows no LMS at
all. Using a browser to control it no players ever drop or ever even
crash & same with server. Only way I can get ipeng to refind is by
turning wifi on and off. I have preserve connection selected in the
options but doesn't seem to make any difference.

Have tried with iPad and 2 iPhones all have the same issues.

Is only issue I've had with it at all but it's a pretty annoying issue.