This is my first post so hope its OK …
I’ve run LMS for 2 years on a Widows server without problem and listened
to my library and BBC iPlayer a lot.  I changed  to a MAC Laptop about a
month ago and have not been able to get iPlayer since. Not sure if this
is because of the problem with iplayer reported in this thread (but now
apparently resolved)  or something to do with my setup but ,selecting
iPlayer results in message”There was an error loading the remote feed
for : (Couldn't resolve IP address for: www bbc co uk)

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893
IP: 127.0.0.1
HTTP Port: 9000
OS: OS X 10.8.2 - EN - utf8
Platform: x86_64
Perl Version: 5.12.4 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1
Player Model: Squeezebox Boom

Would appreciate any suggestions please