OK, after reading back a bit on this thread, I see Greg posted:

> To match with weather.com's new way of presenting data 1/2 of the day
> there will be a 'TODAY' and the other half will be 'OBSERVED TODAY'.
> Observed today represents the overall conditions that have occurred
> today as well as what the observed high was. Hit up/down on the remote
> in the morning vs. evening and you'll see what I mean.

As I mentioned, the Radio shows what I want -- which is the forecast for
the upcoming period.  So how do I get a forecast on the SB 2 rather than
this "OBSERVED TODAY" stuff without having the remote handy?  After all,
this a screensaver :-)