Definitely like the app and only have 2 suggestions.
(1) As I had mentioned via email, I would like to see a quicker method
to add multiple or individual songs to a playlist (possibly similar to
your playlist editing feature using checked boxes).  I usually add many
songs quickly and find that holding a finger over a song for a few
seconds is too slow. This is a very important feature to me.
(2) I find that when scrolling through tabs, I often fast-forward or
reverse the actual playing of a song when swiping the "Now Playing" tab.
Is there any way to lock this feature?  If not I will avoid the center
of the screen when swiping.  This is a very minor issue.