JayLaFunk wrote:
> When I click on the mix "Smooth" and play, it gives me the same results
> every time, do you have to have your music library tagged with all the
> different music genres to work?, I just have my music tagged with
> Artist, Track, Album

TEN (the service powering SmartMix) only uses artist and song name, no
other meta information is relevant.

> When I play any track and then try to create a smart mix from "Smart Mix
> Options", smart mix says "No smart mix is playing right now"

"Smart Mix Options" is for steering an active Smart Mix playlist. Use
"Create mix based on current title" from this menu to start a new mix,
or use the track menu to create one from this artist or song.

> I like the The Music Blender option where I can input an Artist and it
> gives me a large selection playlist and then save it, name it and that
> title shows in iPeng HD is there any way to access Music Blender direct
> through iPeng HD?

Unlikely - the Blender is a standard web application. You can use it
with a web browser from your device, provided the browser supports
Javascript well enough (e.g. Chrome etc.). The URL is
http://yourserver:9000/plugins/SmartMix/blender.html