I am having issues getting this to work consistently, I can browse and
start playing but it inevitably either starts skipping to the next song
after 30 seconds or just stops playing. I have logitech media server
version 7.7.2, squeezebox core plugin and tested this on my Touch, Radio
and Duet and all have this issue. The duet is cabled up and the other
two are wireless but obviously due to the duet being cabled my wireless
connection cannot be the cause. My whole media library is in flac and
will stream to all the devices (including wireless devices) perfectly,
never heard it skip. I can playback spotify on my desktop machine on the
highest quality setting without buffering or skipping.

I read that the plugin converts to flac on the fly, my logitech server
is running on a HP Microserver with pretty low end processor (AMD Dual
core 1.3Ghz) not sure if this could cause the issue. Any ideas cause I
really want to get this working in believe the official Spotify app
won't work on duets.

Thanks