James wrote:
> I've updated the iTunesUpdate version on my website with this new
> change, and I've updated the repository used to update the plugins
> automatically.
> It's been a long time, so fingers crossed...

That's great - many thanks James and cosmotic. It's working fine for me
on a Mac (Mountain Lion) and v7.8 of LMS with one oddity. It ignores any
track with an apostrophe in the path name (artist, album title or track
name). It doesn't crash, and continues to process and update subsequent
tracks as long as they are free from apostrophes.

Would you like a log excerpt to cover that?