When I start a recipe, smart mix creates a play list and plays the 1st
song, but after around 30 seconds, it skips to the next song - and after
a short while to the next aso...
When I use Deezer App I can get complete songs, so it seems not to be
Deezer.

Can you check whether you could play the exact track you're getting from SmartMix through Deezer directly? I am assuming you are a Premium+ subscriber?

What I could imagine is that the Deezer catalog available to SmartMix is not identical with the one you're seeing when using Deezer directly. In the latter case they might filter out stuff which is not available in your country etc. But the catalog available in SmartMix doesn't do any kind of location based filtering.

--

Michael