mherger wrote:
> > When I start a recipe, smart mix creates a play list and plays the
> 1st
> > song, but after around 30 seconds, it skips to the next song - and
> after
> > a short while to the next aso...
> > When I use Deezer App I can get complete songs, so it seems not to be
> > Deezer.
>
> Can you check whether you could play the exact track you're getting from
>
> SmartMix through Deezer directly? I am assuming you are a Premium+
> subscriber?
>
> What I could imagine is that the Deezer catalog available to SmartMix is
>
> not identical with the one you're seeing when using Deezer directly. In
>
> the latter case they might filter out stuff which is not available in
> your
> country etc. But the catalog available in SmartMix doesn't do any kind
> of
> location based filtering.
> Michael

Thanks for the feedback, Michael.
I now think that it is connected with a recent change at deezer.
Since I switched to a premium plus account it took a couple of hours and
now its back at its normal behavior.
All the best, Heiner

Heiner
My system:
SS7.7.2 on Diskstation DS207+ (DSM3.1) via SSODS4.9.1mod (by j-r).
1 x Slimp3
3 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
1 x Squeezeplay w/ Squeezelite on Open Peak Joggler
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay on various PC's & Laptops