Hi,
My LMS 7.8 is on Qnap TS210.
I have unrecognized tracks, part of them are because of Turkish
characters. There is no tr_Tr locale in SSOTS settings, so I tried to
add it following the steps in http://wiki.qnap.com/wiki/Country_Locale.
At the end  "locale -a" returned tr_TR  with success.

I have also edited
/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/share/i18n/supported file to
add tr_TR to SSOTS locale list, it worked and I was able to choose
tr_TR.utf8, but SSOTS couldn't find my preferred locale at startup.

How can I add tr_TR locale correctly to solve part of unrecognized
tracks problem?

-All songs are recognized and displayed correctly in LMS, the problem is
only for Smart Mix export.