Hi there,

first, thanks for this very good plugin. I've decided to try it out at
last, and only started fiddling with advanced recipes settings, and I'm
quite pleased.

I've browsed this entire thread (over the last few days), and I've got a
few questions, though :

- is it possible to include a rating criteria ? It has been quite
confusing to me, reading posts here, and in the end I don't know what is
possible or not
(not speaking about Roland's patch to filter at the export level... but
more about a dynamic setting)

- I understand it is possible to fine-tune recipes by editing the prefs
manually, but is it possble to add settings not actually present in the
advanced blender ?
The one that I'm currently thinking of is min_ / max_duration.
If yes, what would be the syntax ?
If not, would it be an acceptable feature wish (regarding your key's
"fair use" limitations) to add this setting ?

Many thanks !