Hi there,

so here I'm back with a few technical questions :

- how does the "Some Song Name" Mix work (e.g. from the web UI) ?
Does it call a song-radio mix with song ID ? Is there a way to tweak the
default parameters ?
Because I find that it has (according to my taste) a bit too much
"variety", and trying to reproduce such a radio-song mix in the blender,
I found that reducing the default 0.5 variety to, say, 0.2, gives a more
coherent mix (again, to my taste)
I think it could be great to be able to set this in the main smartmix
preferences, since the option is not present where the other "on the fly
mix tweak" settings are.

- you were talking about "pseudo-banning" artists using (up to 5)
"-artistName" in the settings. Would this work with a "catalog-radio"
mix ?
I'm trying this type of mix because I'd like to set a recipe based on
parameters like tempo, energy, etc. without necessarily putting sthg in
the description/style/mood fields.
So I'd like to ignore some artists (or even reduce their weight?)

- how does the "Most recently played" filter work ? Is it based on
TrackStat data ?
Does it filter out songs from the returned results, -before- adding them
to the current list ?

Thanks for your help.